Thursday 26 December 2013

Second Outcome Intentions

For my second outcome piece, I was thinking of extending my theme of portraying personality through garments by focusing on the individuality of twins.

Identical twins are similar in appearance but individually have their own unique personality. Many twins are close and usually have similar likes and dislikes, but others wish to be separated from their twin because they want to be their own person. 

By referring to twins, I can create an art based piece by portraying their similarities and differences through a garment or garments e.g. Identical outfits on the outside, but on the inside it shows the individual personalities of the twins. I can also express the personalities of the twins by using punk techniques; punk is a very personal and unique style creating one of a kind clothing fitting the wearer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment